Our Products, Services and Expertise
Our Product Offering
• 52 Accredited Learnership Programmes
• Disability Management
• Enterprise Development Initiatives
• Skills Audit
• Customised and innovative strategic training interventions
• Payroll Solutions
Our Value Added Services
• Sourcing, Recruitment and Placement of B-BBEE aligned candidates
• Workplace Skills Plans, Annual Training Reports
• Management of Discretionary Grants
• Assisting with relevant B-BBEE and SETA record administration
• Temporary Employee-Employer Relief Scheme (TERS). Previously referred to as a Training Layoff Scheme (TLS)
• We are a solution driven team who aim to empower our clients through service excellence in problem-solving and insight.
• Let us assist you to maximise your Skills Development and Enterprise Development Scorecard and create a skilled workforce.
Growth through Education and Training
Our goal is to provide all of our learners with high quality education and training so that they are able to reach their full potential.
Workplace Readiness Programme
The programme is implemented both at TVET SA campus and at our Client Sites. It aims to prepare new Learners for a career in the Clothing and Manufacturing industries and create readiness for the world of work.
Striving to Achieve Excellence in all Facilitation and Instruction
Established in 2003, Thandeka Vocational Education Trust is an accredited private education and training skills development provider, operating nationally, across a range of sectors inclusive of clothing, textiles, wholesale and retail. We are committed to excellence and integrity through our core guiding principle of continuous improvement. To this end, we ensure that our course curriculum content is relevant and that our facilitation team are subject matter experts with extensive industry related experience.
A Fresh Approach to Fundamentals
TVET SA has appointed qualified teachers to facilitate the fundamental learning modules that form part of the Learnership programme. The teachers are equipped to effectively teach Maths and English to the learners and to enable them to cope with the Learnership curriculum requirements.