Advanced Sewing Machine Mechanics Modular Programme
This short course is designed to meet the needs of Sewing Machine Mechanics and Sewing Machine Mechanics Assistants. This training course will equip learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to repair, service and maintain a range of specialised sewing machines.
- Service, repair and maintain fixed cycle mechanically controlled Lockstitch sewing machines
- Service, repair and maintain fixed cycle mechanically controlled Chainstitch sewing machines
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic electrical and electronic principles
- Monitoring the use of raw materials, chemicals and lubricants when maintain sewing machines and equipment
- Prioritising time and work for self and team and minimising machine downtime