Team Leader Short Course
This short course is designed to meet the needs of existing Supervisors, Team Leaders, Set Leaders and any delegates intended for development as a Line Supervisor. This customised training course will equip the learner with the necessary knowledge relative to planning, leadership, organising and control functions. It will similarly equip learners with the necessary work study skills and techniques required to effect productivity improvements.
- Understanding Your Organisation. Exploring the Company vision, mission and values. Application of the Business Model Canvas
- Identify the role and responsibilities of a Team Leader
- Knowing and Leading a Team. Motivating a Team
- Problem Identification, Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Improving and aligning performance with organisational goals. Effective communication.
- Work Study: Method Study Techniques and Procedures
- Work Study: Work Measurement. Line Balancing & Set up