Work Study and Productivity Short Course
This short course is designed equip Supervisors, Team Leaders, Work Study Personnel and any other suitable candidates, with the skills and knowledge to implement Work Study practices and methodologies at plant level.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts of Production and Productivity, Inputs, Outputs and Resources.
- Method Study Techniques, Steps and Procedures.
- Work Measurement Systems. Capacity Studies. Time Studies. Activity Sampling.
- Line Balancing and Set up. Knowledge of Product. Teamwork. Operation Breakdowns.
- Apply the correct method and quality standards for joining component parts as determined by company standards. Hourly targets, labour allocation, machine requirements, bottlenecks. Line efficiency and line performance.
- The role of first line management. Plan, organise, lead and control resources.